This is the official accessibility statement for Eamonocuiv.ie
Access keysAccess keys are essentially keyboard shortcuts on a website that give a keyboard or screen-reader user quick and easy access to all the main areas of the site.
If you are using Windows pressing the ' Alt ' key in combination with the access key will highlight that link on the page, you then press ' Enter ' to select that link.
If you are using a Mac pressing the ' Ctrl ' key in combination with the access key will automatically send you to that specific page.
The following are the access keys for Eamonocuiv.ie:
- * Access Key n - Skip to main navigation
- * Access Key s - Skip to main content
- * Access Key b - Jump to the top of page
- * Access Key 0 - Accessibility Statement
- * Access Key 1 - Home
- * Access Key 2 - News
- * Access Key 3 - Issues
- * Access Key 4 - Clinics
- * Access Key 5 - Profile
- * Access Key 6 - Gallery
- * Access Key 7 - Fianna Fáil
- * Access Key 8 - Links
- * Access Key 9 - Get In Touch
How to use Access keys in your browser
|Browser||What to do|
|Internet Explorer 5, 6 & 7||Press an hold down the 'Alt' key, press the Access key, release both keys then press 'Enter'|
|Internet Explorer 4||Press an hold down the 'Alt' key and press the Access key|
|Netscape 6 and earlier||not supported|
|Firefox, Mozilla 2.++||Press an hold down the 'Alt' & 'Shift' key and press the Access key|
|Firefox, Mozilla < 2.00||Press an hold down the 'Alt' key and press the Access key|
|Opera||Press an hold down the 'Shift' key and press 'Escape', release both keys, then press the Access key|
|Internet Explorer 5+||Press an hold down the 'ctrl' key and press the Access key|
|Internet Explorer 4.5||Not supported|
|Netscape 6 and earlier||Not supported|
|Firefox, Mozilla||Press an hold down the 'ctrl' key and press the Access key|
|Safari and Omniweb||Press an hold down the 'ctrl' key and the Access key|
|Browser||What to do|
|Konqueror||Press an hold down the 'ctrl' key and press the access key|
|Galeon/Mozilla||Press an hold down 'Alt'and press the access key|
|Microsoft Windows||Press an hold the 'Alt' key and the access key then press 'Enter'|
- Many efforts have been put in place on this website to comply with WCAG AAA all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- Most links contain title attributes which describe the purpose of the link in more detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes which are compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.